• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you start again?

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
If I got a whole new life, do you really think I use it playing a block game where you fight by clicking?

LOL

J

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion, I definitely would not. This game has taken quite a big chunk of my life which I could've used more wisely dedicating it to studying, sports, and more. I would say it depends on the person, but for me, it would definitely be no.

Though I do appreciate the time I spent here. Becoming a moderator was definitely an enjoyment while it lasted and meeting new people from all over the world was astonishing. This place gives you learning experiences depending on how you use it, you're able to meet people all over the world learning about their cultures, their beliefs, and their society, it's quite amazing that you can talk to someone possibly on the opposite side of the world where you live just with a few applications and internet access. The leadership I learned here is definitely something to remember as well, meeting wonderful people of different ages on here helped me in many ways whether is was my social awkwardness, the ability to lead, etc. Its done me a lot of good and bad, however, they both help me towards my future and that's definitely something I won't receive every single day.

RazwOnFireee

Spectator
Reaction score
I think yes but not permanent , just to "test" the game, and yes , i wouldn't like it .

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It almost feels like I'm breaking the flow here by saying I would, this meaning I don't regret playing MCSG, why would I?

Not only was MCSG the main way I made close friendships with many friends IRL that I'm still extremely close with, I've found the best game I've ever played through here, made tons of friends and matured through this staff position and being in clans and such. The game itself has been a really important part of how I grew up from middle school to high school, and I still love this place like no other online community :')

All of you who say no, would you really be willing to trade all of the friends, memories, and fun you've had here just because of some current negative opinions that can be solved personally?

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
It almost feels like I'm breaking the flow here by saying I would, this meaning I don't regret playing MCSG, why would I?

Not only was MCSG the main way I made close friendships with many friends IRL that I'm still extremely close with, I've found the best game I've ever played through here, made tons of friends and matured through this staff position and being in clans and such. The game itself has been a really important part of how I grew up from middle school to high school, and I still love this place like no other online community :')

All of you who say no, would you really be willing to trade all of the friends, memories, and fun you've had here just because of some current negative opinions that can be solved personally?
Basically said it all, I wouldnt trade anything to forget my online friends. Because my online friendships are really friendships to me and every single one of them mean a lot to me <3

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I did get a new life, in a way. I started college, and I tried to be staff again, but I realized I don't have the time or patience to work here any more. I've moved on, for the most part.

Golden_Gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
I would probably start again but this time I would not spend my first 1500 or so games walking around the map wondering why everyone is fighting and killing me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci