• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wow. A very... surprising... Goodbye.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear Otto,

Just to have known that you were banned had felt like a devastation to me. However, to realize that you are now bound to leave this community at such an early time; it was certainly something I would have never expected to happen. I do remember the time where I have figured out your identity at an early stage of when you were using "OrangesAndLemons", and it was a joy to understand that you would show dedication, and effort towards going ahead and making an alternative account in the forums, just so you can be with those whom you care about.
The community would really never forget about you, and we do hope that you will never forget about us. In a manner, in my early stages of being part of the community, I have looked up to you as a role model, someone to whom I wish to learn from. You were indeed a very honorable individual to be with, and to know that you would leave is something I would never forget.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, may the greatest success be among you. Because the community will wish to be there for you, every step of the way. For whatever reason you were banned, we would still like to say, that we loved to have you as a member of the community the whole way. We will miss you, Otto. And note that I would be heartbroken to realize that you're now going to be truly gone from the community... :'(

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Wow it's been long, I just logged in after being over a year now off this website, I will remember you and hopefully keep in touch dude. I'm thinking of coming back to the game as I do on my xbox message me if you want a game, maybe you'll beat the rusty guy.

Toot010

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow it's been long, I just logged in after being over a year now off this website, I will remember you and hopefully keep in touch dude. I'm thinking of coming back to the game as I do on my xbox message me if you want a game, maybe you'll beat the rusty guy.
Start a conversation with me. Please.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, I dont really seem to know you, but i normaly dont read all those "Bye threads" i normaly just click on them and leave them again, but it was really nice to read what you all wrote about them, so as an complete stranger;

Good luck in the future, Otto! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci