• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wrath of the Gods | By Jusser

Would you like to see this map on the MCGamer map rotation?

• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No :l

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Maybe (Explain why)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Terraforming doesnt work with the build type
Yea, the color mixes weren't really thought through enough, this is finished otherwise though so I figured I would post it anyways

1v1 me irl

Last edited:

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if this gets accepted I'm done, its not bad at all but we already have enough maps that dont even get played, if mcsg removed those maps (SG 3 and SG 2 for example from 24 player games) then I would like to see this on the server.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
if this gets accepted I'm done, its not bad at all but we already have enough maps that dont even get played, if mcsg removed those maps (SG 3 and SG 2 for example from 24 player games) then I would like to see this on the server.
If I were the map admin I would remove or edit 30% of the current maps... Standards have gotten too low and bad maps get added. The map makers aren't all to blame though, many have submitted updates to fix the problems and find they don't get updated, myself included... That's another topic though

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci