• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wrath of the Gods | By Jusser

Would you like to see this map on the MCGamer map rotation?

• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No :l

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Maybe (Explain why)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Omar

District 13
Reaction score

Hey everyone! Here's my newest SG map. This is a fantasy Greek styled civilization which has advanced beyond what the Gods had allowed.

LORE: The year is 600. Various discoveries in science, magic and philosophy meant that the Greeks were able to conquer their roman foes and, more importantly, humans were now soon to be able to conquer the Gods themselves! To prevent this, the mighty statue of Zeus became alive with the power of the Gods. Filled with the anger and fury of Zeus, the statue prepared his mighty lightning bolt to smite the civilization into oblivion so once more the Gods could reign supreme.

Designed with clan wars in mind, this map features lots of flat, empty space to PVP, choke points, traps and more! Landmarks exist, but there's also a color-coding system to help you find your way around (red/blue/green/yellow).

I hope you all enjoy playing on it more than I had making it, haha.

Radius: 230
Chests: idk lots tho
Download: nah bruh its exclusive

TRAILER: N/A

Cornocopia

Gold Route

I wonder what that button does? :eek:

Zeus preparing to strike the civilization below

Crazy Old Man Din's House

A bit of the terrain surrounding the map c:

Choke point! :D

Traps! :eek:

Here's a handy aerial view (WIP):

Full list of screenshots can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/9NTqw

Builders:
- Jusserhead (Me!)
Additional Helpers:
- Epo (Made things not look like puke)
- GrandmaJam (Market stalls, minor detailing)
- Omar (Pretending to 'help' with gameplay ideas)
bad man justin !! i have my pc taken away off me i cant do crap till its back xD

Reaction score
Fantastic! Adding some background information adds even more to your map! This will be added for sure! Good work!

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Map has its flaws, but is currently better than any of the current submissions imo. Looks alright!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci