• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Writable Books

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
Now that writable books have been added in the newest snapshot what do you think about them. In my opinion i like the addition but i feel that its a bit overdue.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
It's more for adventure maps or on servers.
But in singleplayer?.... No.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In singleplayer they have no use, only if you put your map to download. But for multiplayer its a new way to chat (mailboxes) or custom maps.

ralphjoshua19

Survivor
Reaction score
yes now i can write a story of herobrine and the story of bebopvox or a diary!!

ralphjoshua19

Survivor
Reaction score
dear immobilelizard

why did you bring your wolves in a revin with lava in the middle or your next in the lava!
next time you should bring your wolves in a revin or in a cave only bring your wolves if you go hunting.

ILLiard VonBeck

Spectator
Reaction score
In single player i could see writing books would be entertaining for a short while. But i think that bookshelfs need to be made to hold books in them, and the texture should change to look like it has more or less books depending on how many are in it.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
dear immobilelizard

why did you bring your wolves in a revin with lava in the middle or your next in the lava!
next time you should bring your wolves in a revin or in a cave only bring your wolves if you go hunting.
your post confuses me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci