• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wrong SG4 chest tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score
If any staff members are seeing this thread and plays MCSG alot, you should know that by now the SG4 tiering is messed up. I dont know why there is a clock,compass and wheat are added to chest in SG4. Spawn chest is also messed up. Some of them are tier 2 and some of them are random chest that contains nothing and stuff that are mentioned above. If any mods would like proof, i suggest that you go check it out for yourself.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think staff already knows this... but yeah it's probably another map glitch since now they got the "unknown map" fixed. I'm sure it will be fixed sooner than later.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been seeing this too and it's severally annoying, I don't even know how a bug like this would happen XD. However, I'm sure they are working on a solution to this major bug.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im assuming that this isn't AU because I've seen none of that o_O

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
I saw AlpakaWhacker testing SG4 out for something, I think this glitch might be because they're using a different version of the map to get things like the gravel trap to work (Because it does), but this may be on purpose (Except for the corn chests and stuff)... I quite like the rotten flesh and the compass and shtuff ;p

Also, the tiering isn't messed up, all the tiers are the same, its the chests themselves that are messed up...

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This issue should have been fixed with today's update.

Here is a list of the bugs that have been squashed and recent changes:

• Improvement of disguised players being hidden. You should no longer be able to spot disguised players by commands (sponsoring, etc.)
  • Flint and Steel update for QQ/SGC, as it seems successful in SG
  • Survival Bingo and AVN game-types: duplicate join/quit messages should no longer be occurring
  • Survival Bingo: Chest/Furnace/etc. protection works once again
  • Map Update: Fix SG hub
  • Map Update: Fix SG4 in SG
  • Map Update: The Lost Zoo (just fixing the name!)
  • Map Updates: Several “Unknown Maps” have been renamed properly
  • Several other smaller map updates
(Source: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...tes-turkey-day-thursday-november-27th.151048/)

And here is a link to the according bug report that had been submitted: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues/issues/429

If you notice that the issue would not have been fixed already or if you encounter any bug in general, please report them here. But remember to use the provided formatting template (which you can find at the bottom of the page once you click on the link), so that the developers have access to all the necessary information and to check whether the same bug has not been reported before. Otherwise it will be closed for being a duplicate.

Thread Locked. If you encounter more bugs or map issues, make sure to report them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci