• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wrongful TeamSpeak Bannings - PLEASE READ

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
No offence to new mods (I swear I've said "no offence" so many times I'm getting bored of it), but it seems like they are the ones that will do the stupidest stuff or Good-talk about the server in the forums and be salty about it. The older mods seem to just be chill and stick with the community (MoLoToV)
There's a reason why new mods are the ones that appear badly in the eyes of the community. Becoming a staff member for the first time is very daunting, and until you learn how to best be a moderator on the forums then you start to appear less like someone who doesn't know what they're doing. If that makes any sense kinda a bit difficult to explain.

N

Nikola

There's a reason why new mods are the ones that appear badly in the eyes of the community. Becoming a staff member for the first time is very daunting, and until you learn how to best be a moderator on the forums then you start to appear less like someone who doesn't know what they're doing. If that makes any sense kinda a bit difficult to explain.
That's why indeed there should be a rule when becoming a staff member. In order to become a great staff member you don't need to have a ton of messages but you need to have some sort of experience within the server. That's why people hate the newer staff, it's because they are inexperienced within the forum community. Literally I had alteast 2-3 conversations with the senior staff regarding my status updates that got deleted for no good reason whatsoever. As I said nobody needs to have 500 messages to become mod but they need to spend sometime on the forums just as much as they do in-game.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
That's why indeed there should be a rule when becoming a staff member. In order to become a great staff member you don't need to have a ton of messages but you need to have some sort of experience within the server. That's why people hate the newer staff, it's because they are inexperienced within the forum community. Literally I had alteast 2-3 conversations with the senior staff regarding my status updates that got deleted for no good reason whatsoever. As I said nobody needs to have 500 messages to become mod but they need to spend sometime on the forums just as much as they do in-game.
Moderators cannot delete map makers comments soooo.

N

Nikola

Moderators cannot delete map makers comments soooo.
Yes they can... Literally a mod's account got hacked and my status got deleted by the hacked mod. :p Unless I was given false information by the senior staff ;-; which I think isn't true

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Yes they can... Literally a mod's account got hacked and my status got deleted by the hacked mod. :p Unless I was given false information by the senior staff ;-; which I think isn't true
He means they're not supposed to in general unless they have some sort of approval by senior staff.

N

Nikola

What do you mean?
EDIT: Basically there should be a rule when becoming a staff member; you need to be active on the forums for a certain amount of time.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
EDIT: Basically there should be a rule when becoming a staff member; you need to be active on the forums for a certain amount of time.
Ohh, I wasn't referring to that. I was just clearing up the confusion on the deleting mapmaker posts part.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
There's a reason why new mods are the ones that appear badly in the eyes of the community.
... exactly how much experience we talkin' about?
that phrase literally struk me through through the heart with fear.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
No offence to new mods (I swear I've said "no offence" so many times I'm getting bored of it), but it seems like they are the ones that will do the stupidest stuff or Good-talk about the server in the forums and be salty about it. The older mods seem to just be chill and stick with the community (MoLoToV)
Well I'm new and I don't do this :D. But don't worry we'll make sure this situation doesn't happen again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci