• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wrongly kicked?

MassVision

Spectator
Reaction score
So I was playing, just as normal, on eu8 right now, 4 minutes ago.
And I was on a good killspree, maybe 4-5 and I was going after someone.. Can't remember the name.
So, then I was ambushing him, I got very nice hits on him, he hit me maybe once or twice, and we were in water so I jumped into the water, went forward as I sank to him him from beneath. Now at that point he had maybe 1 heart left, and when I was just about going to finish him I got kicked, saying "NoCheatPlus". And I swear to god, I have no hacks on my computer neither do I have mods.
Now, please fix dat issue pl0x?

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
It's quite sensitive, the server most likely wrongly accused you of hacking. The only fixing that can be done to indeed solve the problem, is get the Developer of the Nocheat plugin to edit the script to make it less sensitive.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
It's quite sensitive, the server most likely wrongly accused you of hacking. The only fixing that can be done to indeed solve the problem, is get the Developer of the Nocheat plugin to edit the script to make it less sensitive.
We will be doing some testing here in the upcoming few days to improve some things with NCP, and hopefully make it work much better all around.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
*breaks dragon egg that's mysteriously on top of a tree on Map 1*​
*get's kicked for nocheatplus*​

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We will be doing some testing here in the upcoming few days to improve some things with NCP, and hopefully make it work much better all around.
What is up with the problem of not being able to hit players? Is that a bug in NoCheatPlus?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
What is up with the problem of not being able to hit players? Is that a bug in NoCheatPlus?
That's correct. An update for NoCheatPlus was released 3 days ago, and I believe we'll be pushing it out to all the servers tonight or tomorrow, as well as an update for the actual server (to improve performance).

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's correct. An update for NoCheatPlus was released 3 days ago, and I believe we'll be pushing it out to all the servers tonight or tomorrow, as well as an update for the actual server (to improve performance).
Ok sweet, I will Pm you will another question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci