• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Groochy
Why Would You Like To Join: idk this is best clan na and I would like for you to read my explanation. Dora needs backpack. Basically you are dora and you need a backpack. I can be your backpack my love. Map could be inside of me. Nice and cuddly. btw im legitness. but anyways I know routes to only SG2. Please teach me the ways of routes. x has 1 letter. 1+5=6. 6 x 10 = 60. 60+69= 129. 129+51=180
180 divided by 60 is 3. x is illuminati. Mods please beware. They are coming. BEST CLAN NA

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Groochy
Why Would You Like To Join: idk this is best clan na and I would like for you to read my explanation. Dora needs backpack. Basically you are dora and you need a backpack. I can be your backpack my love. Map could be inside of me. Nice and cuddly. btw im legitness. but anyways I know routes to only SG2. Please teach me the ways of routes. x has 1 letter. 1+5=6. 6 x 20 = 60. 60+69= 129. 129+51=180
180 divided by 60 is 3. x is illuminati. Mods please beware. They are coming. BEST CLAN NA
idk that invinciDossers clan seems pretty good

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kwality/Prevision
Why Would You Like To Join: Kinify is really nice to me, and said that he would give me a chance. Also this clan has really good teamwork along with good players

Strats

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kwality/Prevision
Why Would You Like To Join: Kinify is really nice to me, and said that he would give me a chance. Also this clan has really good teamwork along with good players
Why do you apply for like 3 clans at once....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci