• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WreckedPVP_

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Wqlrus
Why Would You Like To Join: I would like a new experience with a brand new clan. I really want to be given a chance to prove myself worthy of being in this clan. I will support this clan in every way I can, and devote as much time and care into it as I can.
Stats : Right Now They're not the best due to Clan Battling and Scrimmages. But I have around a 1/7 ratio and I'm great at cooperating and working with other members. I am a great PvPer with good Bow Skills, FnS skills, And Sword Combos. Legacy Stats: 140 wins+, 1000+ game played.

Thank You For Reading this <3

X_US

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Wqlrus
Why Would You Like To Join: I would like a new experience with a brand new clan. I really want to be given a chance to prove myself worthy of being in this clan. I will support this clan in every way I can, and devote as much time and care into it as I can.
Stats : Right Now They're not the best due to Clan Battling and Scrimmages. But I have around a 1/7 ratio and I'm great at cooperating and working with other members. I am a great PvPer with good Bow Skills, FnS skills, And Sword Combos. Legacy Stats: 140 wins+, 1000+ game played.

Thank You For Reading this <3
Denied.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Please put the loss back up as Invincible isn't disbanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci