• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm just saying, if you want to join this clan.. think twice. Here is what happened -
I was just talking to some people, no arguing and Taco (
TheWeeabooTaco) out of the blue... just starts talking mad crap. Then he starting saying crap about my mother (which passed away about 4 years ago and it's really hard for me.) and says "I hope she get's a brain tumor" [or something like that] and I just couldn't handle it. I was crying because of that remark, he also said "I hope she dies, that would be good". I can't forgive him just because of those remarks.
Listen first of all dont take things someone says online seriously second just because one person did that in our does not mean you need to start anything here all your doing is creating drama

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Listen first of all dont take things someone says online seriously second just because one person did that in our does not mean you need to start anything here all your doing is creating drama
That's why he calls me a toggler when I leave the ts?

_TurtleStew_

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm just saying, if you want to join this clan.. think twice. Here is what happened -
I was just talking to some people, no arguing and Taco (
TheWeeabooTaco) out of the blue... just starts talking mad crap. Then he starting saying crap about my mother (which passed away about 4 years ago and it's really hard for me.) and says "I hope she get's a brain tumor" [or something like that] and I just couldn't handle it. I was crying because of that remark, he also said "I hope she dies, that would be good". I can't forgive him just because of those remarks.
Just saying it wasn't "out of the blue" you were calling Johnny and I "trash" the other night, and as of me saying " I hope your mother get's a brain tumor" I don't think I ever said anything close to that. You're obviously trying to start something and I'm just saying now that all that stuff you said was not true. (Don't respond I don't want to cause to much flame.)

Last edited:

X_US

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyone lets not cause flame, the issue has been dealt with and people have been talked to. An apology was given to Mendetta by Taco.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Everyone lets not cause flame, the issue has been dealt with and people have been talked to. An apology was given to Mendetta by Taco.
Tell him thank you for the apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci