• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xbox One, Anyone?

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Hi! So, I've been playing a lot of xbone and I was wondering if anyone else plays as well. Please, if you have an xbone leave you gamer tag here.

The Main Games I Play From 1-3
FIFA 15

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

Forza Horizon 2

Please let me know if you have an Xbox One, especially FIFA 15 so I can Pink Slip players on Ultimate Team, Thanks and PEACE!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I play Fifa 15 too, but I have and Xbox 360. My parents don't let me get Xbox live though, so I can't play Ultimate Team, although I really want to. Instead I play it on my phone.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Add me: Im Dakone

I play Fifa 15, going to get GTA 5 and Forza Horizon 2 soon!

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I have Xbox One Day One edition :3 We got it for free as my mom works at Microsoft :D

I play Fifa 15 and Forza 5
Forza is a game more my kind though, I love to play it with my friends <3

Lunar

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you you have a Xbox One why.. PS4 is so much better

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm so done with the arguments between PS4 and Xbox players :D just let them play whichever they want to and let everyone have their own opinions.

I don't play console games, other than Forza, and that is the reason I wanted Xbox One

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel sorry for your horrible opinion. I can bet you haven't even tried the xbox one. Better games and better controller. Once you go xbox, you never go back. I used to be like you until I got my own xbox. I realized how much better the xbox is than Playstation

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
I would a got this but Microsoft hid a "Xbox live renewal setting" in the EULA update, which I did to update my Xbox so I can hop online every so often, and now I have to pay 80$

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel sorry for your horrible opinion. I can bet you haven't even tried the xbox one. Better games and better controller. Once you go xbox, you never go back. I used to be like you until I got my own xbox. I realized how much better the xbox is than Playstation
Why do you "feel sorry" for his opinion exactly? There is no need to argue over two different consoles...

Lunar

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh my god, I have used the Xbox One and the Ps4. The Xbox One is used for entertainment so pretty much it is used for movies and stuff like that. If you want to actually get a good experience of gaming get the PS4 over done.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Add me: Im Dakone

I play Fifa 15, going to get GTA 5 and Forza Horizon 2 soon!
I have Xbox One Day One edition :3 We got it for free as my mom works at Microsoft :D

I play Fifa 15 and Forza 5
Forza is a game more my kind though, I love to play it with my friends <3
Ok, I'll add you guys after school :D My Gamertag is OutToxicShu :D

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you "feel sorry" for his opinion exactly? There is no need to argue over two different consoles...
Well.. The guy I replied to felt sorry for us having xbox one's, so why can I not feel sorry for his opinion?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci