• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xDownfall's Punk/Hardcore Song Of The Week

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Bringing this back! I will update it every Wednesday hopefully! Thanks for looking and I hope you like the song <3

The Amity Affliction is my favorite band of all time and I am so happy I got to see them yesterday (10.20.15) They were just amazing!! In addition to saving my life a couple of times they are a really great group to get into with their motivation of life and just their overall love of fans. I hope you like the song!

<snip>

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey man, although this is a great idea for a thread, the song contained explicit material so I had to snip it out ;-; If you ever find a clean version you can always post it again here :)

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey man, although this is a great idea for a thread, the song contained explicit material so I had to snip it out ;-; If you ever find a clean version you can always post it again here :)
Sorry! I'll find a new one.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that song. I update my song of the week every Tuesday. It's in my signature.

It's not about what they say, it's about the music. And if u get offended then go have a sook.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci