• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

XL Kitchen Map

Do you want this to become a map?

• Total voters

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello!

As you know by my username, I'm xSOULxRAGEx.
I really hate my name, but oh well.

XL KITCHEN MAP

So here we have it, my first SG map. It is literally 1% done. All I have is the cornucopia done and that's it.
The map is based on an 1990's american kitchen, times 1000. Not literally, but lets say your a midget in the map. Pretty cool. huh?

CORNUCOPIA AT NIGHT TIME

CORNUCOPIA AT DAY TIME

DETAILED INFORMATION:
Now all you have seen is the cornucopia, and really that's it. I don't have much of the map to show you besides this, but lets hope you have imagination for this part.

On top of the cornucopia there is going to be a small table and two chairs. I have the candles because under the table it would be darker due to the minecraft shaders. Surrounding the map is a yellow/whitish colored wall. A door to lead to the back garden (which you cannot go outside.) and some windows. There will also be kitchen counters and drawers. A dishwasher, a sink, an oven, a dog sleeping, and more to come. How to get up to the tables, or the drawers or whatever is through parkour. There will be glasses fulled with water so you can get down from high up places. There will be more details to come.

Alright, so that's my map. PLEASE leave a comment below if you have and suggestions to help me out. Also a name would help, besides XL kitchen map. Thanks.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Interesting cornucopia. I don't think people will like this kind of map because large portions of it such as countertops and the floor will just be huge flat spaces with the occasional structure. (Microwave, pots etc.) and there's really no way to terraform.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Interesting cornucopia. I don't think people will like this kind of map because large portions of it such as countertops and the floor will just be huge flat spaces with the occasional structure. (Microwave, pots etc.) and there's really no way to terraform.
Yes, that is true. I thought of making a XL hoarded basement map, wheres its like a maze of junk. Should I make that one instead? I have barely worked on this one..

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, that is true. I thought of making a XL hoarded basement map, wheres its like a maze of junk. Should I make that one instead? I have barely worked on this one..
That might be a little better. Go for it if you think you can.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I think you should maybe add some things .-.
maybe add a map .-.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
The corn itself looks quite good but one can't really judge by the corn. The corn my look nice but the rest might not come out all too great. It would be a whole lot better if you were to post a screenshots when more work is done. Hopefully you'll stick with this project of yours!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci