• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xL3GiTxP4ND4x - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xL3GiTxP4ND4x

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Nicole
Your age: 18
Your Minecraft username: xL3GiTxP4ND4x
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I don't not have one. I am a great person and don't break rules!
Past administration or moderation experiences: I have been staff on a small server called I-Survival. My computer broke and they demoted me for not active. I didn't have any way to tell them.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: I would give a warning, kick, or ban. It just depends on what they player did.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I am a great helper. MCSG are great servers. I love the server and would love to help the server with new maps, corruption or hacking.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I am active a lot. I would be on almost 12-16 hours a day. I have experience as staff.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, I currently use Fraps but need to find a way to add my voice into it.
Do you own a microphone?: No, not yet.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: 12-16 hours a day. Unless I have something going on with events or sports.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Pacific (California)

I, Nicole, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
try adding more detail in your application for a higher chance of being accepted :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci