• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xL3GiTxP4ND4x - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xL3GiTxP4ND4x

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Nicole
Your age: 18
Your Minecraft username: xL3GiTxP4ND4x
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I don't not have one. I am a great person and don't break rules! Most of the server I play on I love! I never have greifed, cussed, or any of the such disturbing bad things that would get you banned on a server.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I have been staff on a small server called I-Survival. My computer broke and they demoted me for not active. I didn't have any way to tell them that I was gone. When I got back into it they were all mad at me but I had nothing I could do to get myself back up into staff. Good thing my computer is better now!
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: I would give a warning, kick, or ban. It just depends on what they player did. If they hack, I would ban. If they type in caps, I would warn them. If they spam, I would kick or Anti-Cheat would.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I am a great helper. MCSG are great servers. I love the server and would love to help the server with building new maps. I would be happy to help the server with hackers or cheaters by giving them a consequence.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I am active a lot. I would be on almost 12-16 hours a day. I have experience as staff and would be great for a helper.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, I currently use Fraps but need to find a way to add my voice into it.
Do you own a microphone?: No, not yet. I am currently trying to find a Microphone with a reasonable price for my computer and to communicate with others and play and start recording videos for the server or for me to get fame on YouTube.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: 12-16 hours a day. Unless I have something going on with events or sports. I am also planning on buying Diamond for the MCSG servers.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Pacific (California)

I, Nicole, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Wrong section for your moderator application, please post it by clicking the link above.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci