• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

XP Bar

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'd say our current method of countdown is sufficient. :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
What about the right side scoreboard with time and also what map is winning?

If this is copying another server don't even point it out, we don't have to be bloody unique in every factor of a plugin. The reason people use those xp counters is because they are good, doesn't mean since Hive uses it we can't.
Scoreboard isn't that unique either, especially since most people are more likely to be familiar vanilla features(unless they have a good/non lazy dev)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Scoreboard isn't that unique either, especially since most people are more likely to be familiar vanilla features(unless they have a good/non lazy dev)
Holy sh*t can you read?

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
What about the right side scoreboard with time and also what map is winning?

If this is copying another server don't even point it out, we don't have to be bloody unique in every factor of a plugin. The reason people use those xp counters is because they are good, doesn't mean since Hive uses it we can't.
Exactly what you said, but le scoreboard is being used. Just stick wiff le chat D:

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I''m surprise MCSG hasn't utilized the scoreboard yet. It has a number of different possibilities, countdown timer (like Ninga said) Shows what maps are winning, Show your kills, show what players have the most kills, time until the game ends, etc.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, for starters, I'm not sure if I'm on board with this idea.

To check the time remaining in a lobby, you can do /tl or /time

To check which map is winning, do /v which shows you a list of maps, and what # of votes each one has.

Nice idea, but it doesn't seem like a necessity at the moment.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, for starters, I'm not sure if I'm on board with this idea.

To check the time remaining in a lobby, you can do /tl or /time

To check which map is winning, do /v which shows you a list of maps, and what # of votes each one has.

Nice idea, but it doesn't seem like a necessity at the moment.
New players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci