• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xPenguini - Meet the Staff

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
First name: Anna
IGN(s): xPenguini
Nickname(s): Ann, Anna, Penguini, Penguiniiss
Region: United States

-----

One Cool Fact: I know how to speak 2.5 languages. I am fluent in english and french. The 0.5 comes from me learning spanish in school.
One Embarrassing Fact: I was talking to the guy I like and we were walking. Then all of a sudden I ran into a pole...
One Fact that makes you proud: Joining the MCGamer Network staff team! I am so proud of this accomplishment and am super excited to help enrich the server.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I hate arts and crafts.
Most Common question you get asked: "Are you a penguin?"
Favorite Animal: Penguins
Favorite Plant: My favorite plant is flour.
Favorite Color: Mint blue or white.
Favorite Food: Bread Crumbed Chicken Pasta
Biggest Pet Peeve: Either when people burp or make really weird noises with their mouths repetitively.
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Personal Catchphrase: "Holy muffins!"
Heard about MCG by: Joey Graceffa
Ever bring someone to MCSG: I have brought my sister and some irl friends!
First friend in the community: SquishyAlyssa, simplysarahxox, and LaurenPooo
MCG role-model: KellieBreanne
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I've won a softball tournament and got first place.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad? I would win of course. Easy peasy GG 10 hearts. Fight me mate.
Call me maybe? Of course.
Do you team in game: Pretty much 23/7
Have you been backstabbed: A lot of times actually.
Ever Broken a bone: Yes, my wrist and ankle. I have also sprained that same wrist endless amounts of times.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I'm already a bird because I'm a penguin. So… a bird.
Personal Skills: I'm really good at organizing and memorizing things!
Computer specs: I am so not smart in this category so I don't know.
Computer operating system: MacBook Pro
Program I use to record: ScreenFlow
Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: The 1975, Ed Sheeran, Ivan & Alyosha, Blind Pilot, 5 Seconds of Summer, Arctic Monkeys
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I don't play any other game whoops. I want too though.
Favorite character from fiction: Disney's Rapunzel
What does a fox say? "I'm a fox."
Terrified of: Spiders and trains.
Personal website: http://www.twitter.com/xpenguini https://www.youtube.com/user/penguinimc
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Twitter
Dream job: I'm not sure.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I plan on working at a retail store at my local mall.
Favorite thing about the community: Meeting new people and seeing others make memories!

-----

When I am online: During the week (Monday through Friday) anywhere from 4:30pm until 11 pm. On the weekends usually from 3pm until 3am. All PST (pacific standard time).
Previous moderating experience: Small friends' servers.
Been a member of staff since: November 30th, 2014
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): the Hub, survival games, and battlegrounds
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To be a moderator that users feel welcomed to message for help or just to talk to! :) I want to seem approachable and nice to all players!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
After your long wait in the interview room, you've finally done it! Welcome to the Staff Team! :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the team!

Look forward to working and talking to you. :p

D

Damien // Teepwn

Salut! Je parle un peu le Francais. Ma mere et mon pere parle facile Francais et je suis un quart Francais. :)
Je pas facile Francais bien que. ;c

Excuse the grammar errors, I'm not very good at French but I love meeting other people who can speak/are fluent in the language. :p

But anyways, congratulations on Moderator and good luck as a member of staff. ;^)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes! Congrats Penguini on moderator!

Now you can actually ban the bullies! >:D

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the Staff Team!

It will be nice to get to know you! :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats on becoming an MCGamer Moderator :)

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations on making it to the team wish you the best of luck in the future!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on becoming a staff member! They have T-shirts ;)

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Salut! Je parle un peu le Francais. Ma mere et mon pere parle facile Francais et je suis un quart Francais. :)
Je pas facile Francais bien que. ;c

Excuse the grammar errors, I'm not very good at French but I love meeting other people who can speak/are fluent in the language. :p

But anyways, congratulations on Moderator and good luck as a member of staff. ;^)
Français? BROTHER! U also forgot the tone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci