• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xSOULxRAGEx Genius Suggestion (Worth taking a look at)

Do you like this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Genius!
Yes, Thats my self ego word that explains this.
Ima just gonna stop typing some stupid into paragraph and skip right to the suggestions.
------Points------​
You kill someone, you earn 10 points.​
You die, you lose 5 points​
I would make this cause it will stop the "same points every time" thing. Helpful for newcomers and a lot of people. Im trying to say, every time you kill a person, you earn 5 points, and all the other times, well, most, you loose 5 points, so you stuck with the same points.​
Every time to someone dies, you earn a point, until the 15 tribute left mark where you earn 2 points and the ten down to 1 left, you earn 3 points. Useful, in alot of ways. And the simplest one, you win, you earn 25 points.​
------Sponsors------​
Simple.​
Non-Doners, a raw fish to hand out once per game.​
Iron-Doners Apple, a raw fish, and a wooden axe.​
Golden-Doners A wooden sword, a bread, and a apple.​
Diamond-Doners a Stone Axe, a golden apple, and a steak.​
Jelly-Doners- What ever you want, mods!​
You can change the items if you want.​
I ran out, I might come out with a V2 of this if you want. ;)

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's the thing... the points you gain come from the player you kill, so if you earn 10 points from killing them, they have to lose 10 points. We can't just magic 5 points out of the air.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No! Stone sword is unacceptable. That would create a huge unfair advantage!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Every time to someone dies, you earn a point, until the 15 tribute left mark where you earn 2 points and the ten down to 1 left, you earn 3 points. Useful, in alot of ways. And the simplest one, you win, you earn 25 points.
Wait, so campers can get points, no way!

The only thing I really agree on is that winning the games should give you a nifty amount of points.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait, so campers can get points, no way!

The only thing I really agree on is that winning the games should give you a nifty amount of points.
No, itt seems when the only way to get points is killing people, but yes, they go get points, but all the other people do too. ;)

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
-Sponsors

The reason for not having sponsors in the near future is becuase of how unfair the feature would be if abused. Someone could go into the game with 5 friends, once they all die they will all sponsor him and give him a lot of food and maybe even some good armor, making him extremely over powered. Sorry, we wont be doing this soon.

just so you know ....

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
-Sponsors

The reason for not having sponsors in the near future is becuase of how unfair the feature would be if abused. Someone could go into the game with 5 friends, once they all die they will all sponsor him and give him a lot of food and maybe even some good armor, making him extremely over powered. Sorry, we wont be doing this soon.

just so you know ....
Thats why I put the most crappyest items in the game. what can you do with a raw fish? Iron doners only get a wooden axe. Sponsors would practily be useless, or an idea is that you have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci