• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

XXXXNotRealThreadXXXXX

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to team airborne! We are a TEAM (See, not a clan we are a team.) and we are just having fun, maybe one day we will become a elite clan. Anyway, the clan rules, requirements, application and roaster is down bellow.

• Be a cool person
  • Do not hack
  • Be polite. In clan wars I don't want any complaining in public. If you think they cheated you can come to me.
  • If you have suspicions of any member in the clan please PM me and don't call them out in public.

• You must have at least 150 wins. (Few exceptions.)
  • I prefer you have Skype but not needed

IGN:Wins:
Skype (optional):
How would you fit in with the team?:
Have you ever teamed with me?:
Why should I choose you?:

Have you done art for a clan before?:
Why should I choose you?:
Example of your work:

{K} Kicked from the clan. Once you get this status you will have a number by it as well. This means you are kicked from the clan for that period of time (Each number means a day) and can reapply when your time is done.
{1} 1st warning out of 2 before getting the [!] status. Just a heads up.
{2} Your doing something wrong. It may be a disrespecting players in clan battles or breaking the clan rules. Whatever it is, you have to stop. If you don't know what it is ask me.
{Ban} Not allowed to join this clan or the thread. Any post on the thread will be death with by a staff member.
{G} Showing great dedication and maturity to the clan.
[!] Means your about to be kicked. If you don't know why, PM me.
[l] Means this person is on vacation, or taking a lead of absence for other reasons.

Roster:

Owner: Dah_Hobbit (skype: isaacbidisaac)

Co-owner: ?????

Admin: (all can accept people) Zaex

These are people that I trust even more then the moderators. They are loyal and are there for the team. These people have special duties for each one.
Officer: BAGHRB (Can accept all people, can run trial runs for members as long they have permission from me.)
These are people that have shown dedication in the team and people I trust.
Moderators: dave10864 (deals with EU stuff)
Elites: (500+wins) patrickfalcon

Titans: (350+ wins)
Pilots: (200 wins+)
Members: (100+ wins) Halfpoint
Trial members: asda

If you would like a promotion please PM me.

Chereleader: RTGxxKaos Eskild|Quadrum_

New thread!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci