• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xYoshi_ new to MCGamer

Yoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Samuel is my name :)
Nickname: Sam would be my nickname. :)
IGN: xYoshi_
Which region do you play on?: I will be playing on the AU network.
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Defiantly all the cool game modes such as Deadly decent, MCSG Maker, MCSG and Battle grounds,
One embarrassing moment in your life?: Not comfortable with sharing this, haha.
One cool fact about yourself?: God I'm never good at this sort of stuff, can never think of any.
Which are your best friends in the Community?:
When did you join
MCGamer? I joined a while ago but I never really got into it so I'm going to get into it now :).
How did you find out about MCGamer?: A few of my friends and the YouTuber Huahwi.
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Sword and Rod is my strengths, Bow and FnS is my weaknesses.
What is your favorite Gamemode?: MCSG is my favourite Gamemode.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 11th of June, 2013 is when I bought Minecraft.
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Goldsminer is my favourite moderator. :)
What is your favorite SG map?: Either Origins, Solar Frost or SG4.
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: To become moderator, to get 200wins on MCSG and to have a decent ratio on MCSG.
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I found out about MCGamer from the YouTuber Huahwi and he is my favourite :).
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Not sure as I am new, probably Open Mic.
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: I am still new so I wouldn't have a clue!! Haha!

Last edited:

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!
If you need any help DM me!

Jdi

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer Community, Hope you enjoy your stay!

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the community, I'm George or SoupSalad, I hope to see you on the servers! May the odds be ever in your favor :)

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! :) I hope you have fun and make wonderful memories on here!

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! If you have any question, feel free to send me a DM!
Also, the Sr.Staff is organising a lot of eventi recently, try joining some of them, you'll have a fun time C:

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!! My name is Dušan or Dule1928, welcome to forum and this community, I hope you meet wonderful people on MCGamer Network, so if you need anything feel free to DM me c:

Yoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you, and yes I'm going to be in as many events as possible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci