• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

yay i got a new intro for my youtube, what do you think?

do you like the intro? :P

• yes indeed :D

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no it sucks

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • could be better

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • pretty good, but not the best

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • CAAAAAAKE!!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
soooo this is my new intro :p POLL!

(the smiley before the intro is where i say tings like "hello!" and stuff like that and the smiley after the intro is where the gameplay starts :D) I'm danish so most of you won't understand what I'm saying :S (In my other videos)

bad english is bad

EDIT: the intro is for some reson laggy when you watch it here... click the "watch on youtube" tingy and it should not lag

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I like it, i think its a little bit long but not too much, good job :p
I must admit though, that that smile at the begining and the eng gets me a little bit nervous XD

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make the face shorter in length, should make it better. :)

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, a verbal introduction should be after a visual one. AKA, circles, still graphic (smiley? X.x) with verbal overview of "Welcome", summary of video/tutorial, then end.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
The circles could do with being faster, but i probarly think that due to the music

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The text is a bit off-centred, I think it would look better, and also maybe a bit faster.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
remove the face at start and make the circles a bit faster and u got perfect intro.

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
remove the face at start and make the circles a bit faster and u got perfect intro.
yeah the face before the intro is where i say stuff like hello and this is an other minecraft video and stuff like tutorial ot lets play. And after the intro is where the gameplay starts.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah the face before the intro is where i say stuff like hello and this is an other minecraft video and stuff like tutorial or lets play. And after the intro is where the gameplay starts.
If you are going to keep the smiley you could have it there but change it to a smiley in a circle and have a colour around it so that it flows on nice and neat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci