• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yellowstone -SG map

Lizzie

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks AMAZING. I can hardly believe that it started out flat and you built it into huge landscapes that look like they have already been loaded by the game! Nice work! I give this a 10/10 overall (my opinion)!

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
There are only a few places that are naturally loaded. Everything else was hand built :D And thanks!!! :)

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
Vikki it looks amazing!!! Job well done, I can't wait to play on this map!

Also if ur making a new map could I help
Thanks!! And maybe! I don't know if me and flesh are gonna make another one or not. :p

dragonlord2281

Tribute
Reaction score
Vikki remeber me? xD umm i luv the map and if u r making another 1 can i help with it?? if u need my skype name for me to help it is dragonlord2281, im a good builder and again great job on the map!

dragonlord2281

Tribute
Reaction score
also 1 more thing Vikki, can i please please please have a go at this map it looks soo good can u like put it up on a server or somthing and let some people try it??? and btw IT LOOKS AMAZING!

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
:( waaaaaaaayyyyy better than my map you lucky ducks must have a good team of people helping you Ive only got me and my friend luke3666rocks

(ps my map is Fantasia i need to do more work on it) :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci