• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yet another thread on the stats reset. Woohoo.

Has this thread changed your decision?

• Total voters

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone seems to forget the fact that the staff team is suggesting resetting the leaderboards to further improve them, not just to give new players a shot at #1.

As two-sided as you claim your post to be, it seems awfully one-sided. There are more points to voting "Yes", whether someone wants that to be the end result or not. I would include a little more of the other option, as giving new players an opportunity to get a high rank is definitely not the only point the staff were trying to make by suggesting this.
Umm sorry, but when you look at the original post, you'll see that ALOT of the points are pretty much the same. Also, I didn't include the bit about improving them because isn't it true they said they can do that to the old leader boards as well? Theres no need to lash out at me dude. And atleast a did present another side to the argument, and didn't keep it one-sided. I worked hard on this thread so please don't try to find flaws in it.

A nice member of sr. staff once said to me:
'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at-all,"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci