• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yo another one of those top 10 clan things because I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uxie

Survivor
Reaction score
You're just accepting the facts that were released. As mentioned by the admins there are parts that we don't currently know and that are being worked on. Not to mention the increase in moderators in clans and the option to have clan staff spectate, all real cheaters will be caught sooner or later.
You just admitted your self. People can still toggle/autoclick/macro I'm not talking about the future I'm talking about the present. People can still toggle and get away with it, smh. Don't get me wrong the anti cheat is good, but still people can bypass it. I feel like, very few people get banned from it unfairly, and have no evidence, don't deserve to have a permanent ban, as long as they can write a well explanation ban dispute, and mods should look at the players previous bans/mutes/behavior should be unbanned or pardon the ban for a week. If it happens again, they're should be no way to be unbanned.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Infinitive #2? is that a joke? Not trying to insult but they haven't really proved nothing yet. X is the best out of the Invincible split. Defiance beat Invincible 5-1 and we're down 2-3 PP to X so..
I'd half to say true only time they beat us was in a random tournament not even hosted on mcsg so yeah X is the better us true.

http://gyazo.com/d531c248e300c2a2f7bf5361454a4d1f

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Native trying to cover up he's being carried by kranny's toggles again

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Neither are toggling clans. Just solid pvpers. If you think they're hacking, you're wrong. If you tried toggling on mcsg, the new xime would catch it and they'd be auto permbanned. Nowadays people can get the most insane hits and even the most legit of people can be called hackers for no reason. Hackers are almost non-existent. I feel the only thing around now are people that macro and people that edit their registry keys using (RegEdit). In either case people shouldn't call anyone out for hacks.

My list:

Eternity- I want to battle everyone. But the amount of active clans to battle are running low. At the moment I don't see any challenge in the community.
Rebels - Have a lot of people. Talented. Good leaders. Been around forever.
Rivals (idk if they're a clan) - if they are still around these kids were pretty solid
Infinitive/Clique- both have a small group of people that are always on and they work together somewhat better than other clans. I'd wish clique would battle.
Invincible / Defiance - invincible has a good small group which helps bc they are decent in team fights. They turn on and off. Don't know much about Defiance except their CB record
X- only other clan that deserves to be mentioned.
I'd say your list is about right, but none to judge if Clique or Infinitive is better than Defiance, and I would put defiance over invincible because we beat invincible 5-1 and they couldn't even touch us besides the one round where it was really close but they pulled it out in the end. Infinitive haven't proved much :/ they got my boy Boss and Mudkip who are gonna do great in battles. But Eternity Vs. Defiance soon?!?!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
The flame is real, I suggest locking this thread staff. So we don't cause anymore issues with each other c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci