• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yogscast Member SJIN's Map

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
Now I know most of you are probably very familiar with the Yogscast and Sjin, but for those of you who don't follow them they are youtube celebrities. Recently Sjin has been building a massive kingdom and just the other day he released a video when for a surprise converted to a Survival Games map by adding a cornucopia. Now I know the Starting/Cornucopia layout isn't the best, but perhaps if the MCSG people team up with Sjin to make it automated like the other servers it would truely be a spectacular addition to the maps we already have. I've posted the link for everyone to see.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like it, but I think there is just a bit too much stuff in the kingdom part. I would play the map and try it out if I could, but so far, I'm sticking with this opinion.

Captain Nick

Spectator
Reaction score
I think its going to be cool but it wasn't originally designed to be a survival games map,(as far as i know)

but its gona be fun anyways :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think its going to be cool but it wasn't originally designed to be a survival games map,(as far as i know)

but its gona be fun anyways :)
I know it wasn't supposed to be a Survival Games map, I was just saying my opinion :)

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
I know the Cornucopia is wonky, but say that it was moved somewhere where there was space for the classic circle starting area. Besides that I think its great for MCSG. It can easily be modified with a few simple touches so its just as good on the servers as those maps that are "supposed to be a Survival Games map". This map is beautiful, lets get it online.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That cornicopia design would never work. We would need to change it. Also, MCSG is a 24 player PVP server not 16 players. His chest distribution is also VERY uneven and would also need to be fixed...

On the up side it looks fantastic though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci