• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You are apart of the Illuminati!

Reaction score
Congrats!

The leader of my cohort in the Illuminati has informed that we need dig deeper and find more members.

I would like everyone on MCGamer to be apart of our cult (The Illuminati)
All you will have to do is like complete this simple application:

On a scale of 1-10 (Green being the highest) what is the circumference of the sin divided by the brain capacity of Einstein (Please show all working out).

If you get this question right I will inbox you what rank you are in The Illuminati

Peace out homeslices,
I will be talking too all of you soon

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10 (Green being the highest) what is the circumference of the sin divided by the brain capacity of Einstein (Please show all working out)
s=19th letter of the alphabet
i=9th letter of the alphabet
n=14th letter of the alphabet
19+14+9=42
13.369015219719208204586236123293/150 = 0.08912676813
0.08912676813 = a 3 ont the scale
because 3 is illuminati
illuminati confirmed.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10 (Green being the highest) what is the circumference of the sin divided by the brain capacity of Einstein (Please show all working out).

SIN = 3 letters
3 sides on a triangle

nuff said

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As a clarification, I think Sin, or Sine, is used within the Pythagoras theorem, so when looking for the Sin, we would simply have to divide the hypotenuse with the side that is horizontal or the one that is opposite. Meaning:
sin(θ) = Opposite / Hypotenuse

Let's say that the opposite side were equal to n,
while the adjacent side would equal to y,

It would be y squared, add n squared, which then we find the square route of the answer, the final answer would be the length of the hypotenuse.
Which, hypothetically speaking, will be equal to z.

Anyways, let's say the adjacent side is 5,
the hypotenuse being 6.

Sin = 5 / 6.
5 / 6
= 0.8333*

Knowing through circles and triangles together, this hypothetical answer can also be considered as the radius of the overall circle, as long as the triangle is within its range.

Now continuing towards Einstein, his brain capacity is extraordinarily larger than most human beings, hence making him more capable for solving problems. The average brain uses 10% of its power, as so the myths say...
However, due to Einstein being a genius, and had abnormal intelligence, his brain used an average of 15%.

Now, to make the actual percentage to a number, what we would do, would simply make sure it is fractioned with an overall of a hundred, meaning that it would simply be .15, otherwise, I would simply do:
100 / 15 =
= 6.66*

That's how I have calculated it, now this could go both ways, option 1 being...
We divide the 6.66* with the o.8333*, this being said, the equation is:
6.66 / o.8333
= 7.9, rounded towards the nearest decimal.

The next solution could potentially be dividing 15 by 6.66*
Equation being...
15 / 6.66*
= 2.2, rounded towards the nearest decimal.

Taking close consideration towards the problem, I have concluded that on the scale, it would be ranking 6 - 8, which is around yellowish getting a little greenish.
The other solution could potentially be red to purple.

'Alas. I've completed it. :I

Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10 (Green being the highest) what is the circumference of the sin divided by the brain capacity of Einstein (Please show all working out). :

Pf, a true Illuminati member would know that easily. Sin = 3 letters > 3 sides of the triangle = Illuminati.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci