• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You Know You Can't Lose When....

Overpowered?

• Total voters

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Pictured: YoshiDog, Fear0Me1811, Brodina5 (Me), Chatni and Lingouiny117.
No Way....png

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Challenge accepted, jks :p

I was chased by a team of 5+ tanked like this (one of those people were Brodina) and I was in leather. I chased them up one of the towers and knocked two down and broke the vines. But they climbed the vines on the other side D:

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Challenge accepted, jks :p

I was chased by a team of 5+ tanked like this (one of those people were Brodina) and I was in leather. I chased them up one of the towers and knocked two down and broke the vines. But they climbed the vines on the other side D:
I remember that, i lagged so bad that day.

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
i solo beat a team of 5 on map 1 that were tanked out like this, i followed them into the double chest combination lock, one of them fell in lava and died and 3 of the others went out the door, i snuck up on the 1 still inside and killed him gaining almost full iron and a iron sword, one of the most tanked out went back to the entrance and i sniped him then killed almost dieing and the two left decided to wait for me to come out, at this point some random guy walked up and 1 of them chased him off so i came out and killed the 1 guarding me, after this it was simply a matter of cleanup by killing the 1 guy left, this was the best fight i have ever had

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
i solo beat a team of 5 on map 1 that were tanked out like this, i followed them into the double chest combination lock, one of them fell in lava and died and 3 of the others went out the door, i snuck up on the 1 still inside and killed him gaining almost full iron and a iron sword, one of the most tanked out went back to the entrance and i sniped him then killed almost dieing and the two left decided to wait for me to come out, at this point some random guy walked up and 1 of them chased him off so i came out and killed the 1 guarding me, after this it was simply a matter of cleanup by killing the 1 guy left, this was the best fight i have ever had
WHATEVER WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is this like a complete your sentence? :p
... when cameron224 is on your team?
... when you BLAMECLANK?
... when your opponent dies from fall damage?
.... when you have a moustache? :p

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
you guys know that area in map 1 where you flip a switch under a tree and then a door opens? and then theres another switch inside that oopens a pit of lava a a fall into water?
well, i ran into that area being chased by a team of like 4, opened the door, and when they chased me in, i burned them in the lava pit :D

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
me Ifrox teIIo and MrShandy...... :p
i.imgur.com/iG4by.jpg
sorry i cant post it as a pic becuse im on my phone atm. ;-)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
worlds slowest loading pic :/ ive been waiting to see for 3 mins now -.-

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i tanked a 8 stonesword team solo with a ironsword and leather armor they had chain armor! :O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci