• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You Know you Play too much MCSG when...

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyjuan so I got 'inspired' to make this thread when I saw OhFancy's status about trying to F5 in real life (so uh yeah creds to him swag)

Basically all you have to do is write something like:

"You know you play too much MCSG when you try to F5 while walking IRL"

I'll make a list :D Now write!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-You know you play MCSG too much when you try to use the fishing rod on someone. 4non

-You know you play too much MCSG when your friend suprises you from a corner and you stab him with a sword screaming GG 10 GET REKT SCRUB TO eZ
TopOfTheWorldGM

-You know you play too much MCSG when you can't count as high as your games played.
-You know you play too much MCSG when you are losing in a sport and start yelling "Hacker!!!"
Oper | Vxry

-You know you play mcsg too much, when you use the term "m8" "wot" and gg 10 scrub at school.
IxLegendz

-You know you play too much MCSG when you try to fence eat in real life.
-You know you play too much MCSG when you see a guy breaking the law, and you take your camera and record him, saying "gotcha hacker!!!"
-You know you play too much MCSG when you would rather wet your pants than ruin your ratio.
BaccaBoy1999

-You know you play too much MCSG when you think: "Am I ghosted or something?"
Twee

-when you try to OptiFine zoom.
inconceivable81

-When you find yourself tacking on "I fan" every time you say please...I fan.
-When your bum starts to tingle from having sat in front of the computer so long.
-When your eyes get red and start tearing up so your friends think you're high or despondent (sad).
-When you find yourself replying to this thread at 2:25 A.M. because you can't sleep.
AlgerWaterlow

-You know you have played too much MCSG when you try and /stats everyone who walks in the room
-You know you have played too much MCSG when you walk into a room- see a lot of people wearing blue and immediately think, clan battle? Which clans?
-You know you have played too much MCSG when you would rather have a diamond sword than a diamond ring.
-You know you have played too much MCSG when you can come up with things to write in this thread
Lemonz87

-you know you play to much mcsg when.... you bring your laptop to school and play mcsg
i_sUcK_002

-You know you play too much MCSG when you get hurt and you imagine your hearts going down.
OhFancy

-You know you play too much MCSG when you trip IRL and try to /gf so it doesn't happen again.
KitMencha

-You know you play too much MCSG when you see a stick on the ground and immediately start looking for two diamonds.
-You know you play too much MCSG when the geeks at your school call you a no life.
Oper | Vxry

-You know you play too much MCSG when you sprint jump irl
Krafty

-uknow u play 2 much when u play all day every day 24/7
UpdatinStatus

-You know you play to much mcsg when you make a chest route irl
DJ Kitty

-You know you play too much MCSG when you think Usain Bolt uses Better Sprint.
plimpy41

-When you call reach hacks while playing tag
typicalmatato

-You know you play too much mcsg she you beg your parents for something and say "please mom, I phen."
demonsushi

-You know you play too much MCSG when you try to sprint jump IRL.
-You know you play too much MCSG when you start seeing people's names above there heads.
MinedAndCrafted5

-You know you play to much mcsg when some one swears irl you kick them (litterly).
Sean

-You know you've played too much MCGamer when you start talking to the air thinking you're on TS irl
ThatProformenceDoe

-You know you play too much MCSG when you fight with someone for a sandwich, someone else grabs it and you yell : "NO CLEAN UPS!"
FPSFGaming

-You know you play too much MCSG when you try to toggle your perspective while walking.
Cubes

-You know you have played too much MCSG when you quit and start playing LoL
EzSp

-You know you play too much MCSG when you try and flint and steel someone with a lighter
Yurleth | Exottic_

-You know you've played too much when you start to throw out raw meat from your fridge
Zietra

Last edited:

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know you play mcsg too much, when you use the term "m8" "wot" and gg 10 scrub at school

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
You know you play too much MCSG when you try to fence eat in real life.
You know you play too much MCSG when you see a guy breaking the law, and you take your camera and record him, saying "gotcha hacker!!!"
You know you play too much MCSG when tyou start your emails like this.
And finally, You know you play too much MCSG when you would rather wet your pants than ruin your ratio.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
You know you play too much MCSG when you think: "Am I ghosted or something?"

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
You know you play too much MCSG when you wonder why (real life) people don't make diamond swords.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci