• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You Think It's Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
I was just wondering about this question, Do you think its possible for someone with 1 to 10 wins to get into the top 1000 with an amazing bounty?, because I know you gain positions on the leader boards with a high bounty.
So do you think it's possible?

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Bounty has nothing to deal with you on the leaderboards...
Wins are the determining factor.

EDIT: The narwhal speaks.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bounty has nothing to deal with you on the leaderboards...
Wins are the determining factor.
Yes it does -.-

If you have the same amount of wins as someone else then bounty determines who's higher, in the lower parts of the leaderboards it's a pretty big factor.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Yes it does -.-

If you have the same amount of wins as someone else then bounty determines who's higher, in the lower parts of the leaderboards it's a pretty big factor.
I actually didn't realize that...
So I should stop bountying my points.

Thanks.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually didn't realize that...
So I should stop bountying my points.

Thanks.
Dude, you have 650 wins! You're up there with good people. Points aren't really a huge factor in that stage. :p

I'm talking about the wins where there's around 10 pages of people all with the same amount of wins. :p

Hmmmm, but I've seen a player on the leader boards, the player had 5000 bounty and 22 wins and the player was up with the people with 27 wins.
Slow leaderboard updating : p

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Dude, you have 650 wins! You're up there with good people. Points aren't really a huge factor in that stage. :p

I'm talking about the wins where there's around 10 pages of people all with the same amount of wins. :p

Ohhhh, Thanks :p
@Kytria
Can you please lock this, Thanks

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score

LIke where I am ;)

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score

Ohh. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci