• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You tried taking your time, mcsg. but now its late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I still think we can all be friends. Who kill each other, of course. That's what friends do.

Also,
Proper grammar? Correct spelling?! Something very fishy here...
Kingrecon did make one grammar mistake. "but being to arrogant to notice the true problem."
Although it's not as bad as usual.
I think he's making us worried for nothing.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
This guy is far too brilliant to give himself away in such a simple puzzle. There is more to this.

I smell what you're cooking kingrecon. All of it.
Ah, but there is more to my science. Who gave me the idea to check the letters for a secret message? Why if it wasn't Mr. Stunt_PIg himself! In one of kingrecon's earlier threads, there was a hidden message. And who was to find it but Stunt_PIg? He found it rather quickly. From that, one could draw the conclusion that he knew about it all along. How, you ask? He must have wrote it!

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Ah, but there is more to my science. Who gave me the idea to check the letters for a secret message? Why if it wasn't Mr. Stunt_PIg himself! In one of kingrecon's earlier threads, there was a hidden message. And who was to find it but Stunt_PIg? He found it rather quickly. From that, one could draw the conclusion that he knew about it all along. How, you ask? He must have wrote it!
Exactly my point. If kingrecon was to hint his other self, I find it highly unlikely that he would repeat the same puzzle. He's too brilliant for that. There is more to this story, much more.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I skyped with kingrecon once, he said Stunt_Pig was his friend. So it could be true, or it could have been part of the plan! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci