• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Younger people on YT

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I have 400 subs and i dont care about my voice ;-;

SimplyPoptart

Platinum
Reaction score
I think everything in this thread/post here could be true and probs is but im a youtuber and i do alright (around 250 subs) but i look at it as not the age of the person its the personality and i tend to subscribe to professional people just because they are organised and are fun to watch but someone too fun or immature or even doesn't grasp some concepts of general topics, it makes me feel like i can't watch them because they forget things to add or they don't know what to add also younger people tend to not be liked in the community and don't know how to record in good quality. (eg. 1080i or 720p videos)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is a generalization and my own opinion so if your young and you get offended please don't take it personally but 90% of younger YouTubers are like this!

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
Their voice. I don't want to be mean by saying this, but honestly: People with higher voices (unless they're female) aren't generally approved of by the online gaming community. To be honest, they're mocked a lot.
"Squeaker" and "Twelvey" are terms that I heard a lot.
.-.i cri jk

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone is so judge mental. If a younger person started YouTube they would probably receive comments like "squeaker" "You're so annoying" " Shut up kid", Stuff like that. If someone's older like maybe 25 or so, some people think they have no life and they are just someone who lives in their parents basement eating chips and drinking soda.

In my opinion anyone who finds YouTube fun, interesting or enjoy themselves whilst recording and having people watch their videos, no matter what videos they post, they should be allowed to do so without people judging them and making them sad just because their voice isn't deep or they're too old to play Minecraft. Everyone should be entitled to do what they want without being abused for it.

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Younger kid's shouldn't feel selfconsious about their voice (like I was) People just need to do what makes you happy

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm 11 but people tell my voice is deep (at least for my age) The only time it's high is when I'm hyper and other stuff like that :p But yeah, I've seen some 13-15 year olds have higher voices than me.

Also, I don't really care if people don't like my voice. I don't make videos for views/subs, I do it because it's fun.

FastlyCrafted

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive noticed that a lot of people who are younger(11-13ish) don't get as many likes or views on their youtube videos, this may have a lot to do with how experienced they are and if they are mature or not. Any other reasons you guys can think of?
Doesn't matter how older you are if your good at the game people will come watch and support you. Take grazer for example. He hasn't told anyone his age and people still like him for who he is and how good he is!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci