• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youngest and Oldest MCSG Players?

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm 16, so definitely not the youngest. I think I stumbled across a 10 year old sometime though o_O

How old are you?

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I know of a 7 year old who plays MCSG..... And might the oldest be nate252?

Anyways, I'm 13.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Nate's around 20 I believe >.>
I thought he was mid twenties, like 24 or something.
He might not be the oldest, but I was trying to list some of the older players >_<

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
“Hey there you young whipper snapper! Did I ever tell you the story of my first ramble? I remember my first ramble. It was back in the summer of sixty-four, or sunny-year-mas as we called summer at the time. Anyway, I was rambling about my hat to Neil Armstrong, who said he had been on the moon but I knew it was fake and they made simulated-y it inna lab or Hollywood somewhere. I was once in a lab/Hollywood. There was this family trip... Oh, anyway, back to the subject -have I ever told you about the many ways people pronounce '/' while talking? Oddly, those people who record them, as in quotes, see, always transcribe- err... write, them '/', even if they're bizzarely not similar, like / or / or / or... I knew another sentence I made that went like that, being "punctuation or punctuation or..." once. Funny how it happened. It was just like this, see...
I had my 13th birthday back whilst I was fighting in nam. I once owned an automobile back then , and now they are inventing modern , hip names for everything. TV? Back in my day it was called a tranceferable telivisionary machine. I do not get the meaning of these so called "games". Whatever happened to hopscotch and chess?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci