• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YoungWolfyy_ MCSG Story

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since everyone is doing it, might as well give it a go. Here it goes.

It all started at that one point of time I was sitting on the couch and looking at the ceiling fan, and I was thinking of something to do. I got bored playing FPS but it still drive's me crazy just to find a different game that can kill people. The phone rang and my friend told me to go to his house, se I went to his house which is a block away. He found a really cool game that we should play together, called Minecraft. I did not enjoy the Survival at that point of time because I don't understand the concept.

I went home and it got me thinking, should I play that game. I open my computer, downloaded Minecraft and it says I can't play. I searched over the Internet for an hour to realise that my computer can't handle Minecraft. I was shocked because it's just a cube game. I told my friend I cant play and he said it was OK.

A few years later, there was finally sprinting and hunger system is up. I watched alot of videos and I saw AntVenoms channel. He won all three Hunger Games and I was excited because it's about killing someone in an unfamiliar map. My family was not in the right shape so I don't have any computer that can run Minecraft. I can't accept the fact I cant play Minecraft, so I went to my friends house and played the Crack Minecraft. I searched for a server but it was mostly for Premium.

I made a "master plan". I studied really hard to get money to buy me a Laptop. I bought the same Laptop as Blamph. AntVenom then did not post that much Survival Games so I thought the game went extinct. Little did I know, I saw BajanCanadian's channel. I was glad to see a Youtuber still playing that game, because I thought it was extinct. He uploaded every single day and I watch every single one of it. I was a true Benja Fanboy at that time.

I told my mum, to buy me a Minecraft account and she bought me it. I was hyped to get started. I search for the Real Survival Games server and finally got into a lobby. When I enter, my mind went blank."Where the hell is the hunger games?". I left the lobby. I play almost all the servers AU,US,EU,CA. I could not tell what they were. I won my first game on the AU servers and thats when I realise AU was not laggy. I then watched one of Bajans video and he talked about Better Sprint Mod. I checked what it's use and I used it since he was my favourite Youtuber. I got wins pretty easily until I went into a this lobby, AU 3. I saw devil and AngelicSwift.

Looking at their names got me thinking, are they good? I talked to them in the lobbies and they said they won't team with me. I was completely fine with them not teaming with me. They were owning and using my BSM still is not the way to go. I stop using BSM at my 10th wins. On the next lobby, I saw them again and I told them, are you guy's in a team or something? One of them mentioned Hend 's name and I was :eek:. There is a better player than you guys? I played a couple of rounds and it got me thinking who was Hend. Until I went into the lobby, AU 1. I saw Hendrick1999. I asked him if he knows devil or AngelicSwift. He said yes and I instantly begged for team. He told me to get on Skype, so I did. He added me into Devilic, Angelic call. We four were owning the servers at that point of time. Hendrick called with me every single day. Since January 22, he has been with me till now. Training me and making me feel like home.

A few days later, I saw this guy called DarkMatterBlader. He asked me for team since the release of Insanity Cause. My high bounty attracted him. I was shocked that he lives not far from me. After playing a few games with him, we saw MightyJack, NinjaIrwin and Some_Man (Old account CleverBoi). This guys were scary. We managed to go through them and also lose to them. NinjaIrwin is the guy who attracted me most. DarkMatterBlader said he knows them and have teamed with them. He added me to their call and we played day and night together. NinjaIrwin lives completely on the other side of Singapore. We get wins together and had fun. Until Some_Man and NinjaIrwin broke out. They fought an endless battle till now. I just could not take it anymore. DoodleeldooD and Meswut are the people I played with. Until I took a huge break into getting them into my call, they were noisy :3

I saw Cobrastyles, nedscott23, DayBreak_27 and Oblift. All of them are legends to me. Even Oblift saw my BSM :eek:. Hend knows them and we all had massive fights against each other and endless laughter. I soon realise they were all in a clan, called Beijing Ducks. Back in the days, BD was da bomb.. As a newbie, I was trained by Hend (PvP wise) and Cobrastyles (Moral support). My bow skills dramatically improve thanks to Hend. I told him to open a "Bow Course" to teach newbies how to use the bow, he did not like the idea.
Now, I moved to play on the US and the REBELS bought me in as an Asian Dude. Thanks Branbob83, CraftyKratonite and Zado.

About NinjaIrwin and Some_Man, please stop this endless war.Until now, they still haven't finish their war. Thats how my journey started. I can write a book about my MCSG story, but i'll pass.

Now, I have my 865 wins after this guys put me through. Thats all for now.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember when I first played with you and you kept targeting me so I couldn't get a good start. I was always like "the bunnies is this kid doing" lol, anyways, great times with you Wolfyyy. It's incredible how we never finished a single map :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci