• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best Fps?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
On superflat worlds, I can peak at a bit over 3000 FPS.

HeSiiS

Survivor
Reaction score
In Pennsylvania, I visited a place for a week called the Tech Shop or something. They had really cool computers and 3D Printers and all sorts of tools and gadgets, and anyways my mom got us all memberships there for a week and we got to use the facilities... but of course, I decided to play Minecraft on their computers the entire time. It had 8 GBs of RAM and some really sweet processors because they were used for like 3d rendering and super fancy stuff.

I got 2,3000+ FPS on minimum settings while staring at the sky. I got an easy 800 when in a vanilla forest.

Oh, and I also got free hot chocolate and popcorn whenever I wanted. #TechLyfe
That much Fps?

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I have my FPS limited to 35 right now. On a single player world I get around 60 FPS with all my settings turned down. Thats integrated graphics for ya. xD

EDIT: If I decide to build a new computer, it will most likely have a gtx 660 in it. Triple digit frame rates here I come!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The best FPS I have had was when I was in my single player flat world, and I was getting about 930-ish. But really anything above 60 looks and feels the same to me :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci