• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best game on SG:Inertia

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I killed a team of 2 that had 12 diamonds on them, and it was a 1v1 with a hacker. I hadn't crafted any diamond gear but I had 7 gapples. When DM started, I immediately rushed towards the crafting table and crafted a diamond chestplate and ran as the hacker came towards me. He hit me a few times which caused me to gapple twice. I went back to the crafting table when the hacker backed off and crafted my diamond sword. I then bow spammed the hacker to death and ate my 5 remaining gapples with pride :)

I also said "gg hacker" at the end of the game. The game after that, the hacker said "haha you called me for hacks but you are the hacker i recorded"

smh

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
My best ever game on this map, was where I got a stone sword of spawn and killed 5 people before the 1st minute of this game ended. So, not the most exciting but eh. :)

~Vanth

Zexful

Tribute
Reaction score
One of my favorite maps on another server. So glad it was brought to this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci