• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best spawn chest?

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
What's the best loot you've gotten from ONE spawn chest?

My best spawn chest was full iron + a stone sword! Literally the BEST stuff you can get from ONE spawn chest!

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
enchanted bow during the tier 3 chest test XD

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Full iron, stone sword and a Diamond. But I am pretty sure I went a little too crazy and got killed. xD

XenouzPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Is this ONLY spawn, or do other Tier 2's count?

The best I have got off spawn was full iron, stone sword, and a gapple, but in a double tier 2 i got full iron, 2 diamonds, a stick a gapple, and a cooked porkchop.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Full iron, stone sword and a Diamond. But I am pretty sure I went a little too crazy and got killed. xD
Just slightly better than my best spawn chest!

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
2 diamonds, stick, 3 bread, and a iron chestplate

Edit: I barely get anything good from spawn ._.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this ONLY spawn, or do other Tier 2's count?

The best I have got off spawn was full iron, stone sword, and a gapple, but in a double tier 2 i got full iron, 2 diamonds, a stick a gapple, and a cooked porkchop.
Yes this is only spawn chest as I think everyone has gotten a crazy double tier 2 chest before. But everyone is free to comment the worst and best chest they've ever gotten!

JudePlays

Survivor
Reaction score
My best spawn chest was full iron and 2 diamonds, but no stick.:(

E

Ephiza

Best chest? Full Iron, Diamond, Golden Carrot, Stick, and a Stone sword. Best part was it was the only tier two on my route :eek:. And I already had another diamond from killing someone.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I got a baby Huahwi to defend me. I didn't have an FnS - He died within 15 seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci