• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

your biggest mcsg fail

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was on map two, diamond sword, full iron, 17 arrows, I was set. It was the second day and there were 4 people left and I was getting bored. So I climbed one of the tall building because I never really did it before, fell off, died.
When was this? About 15 minuets ago.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Well I was on breeze island I was doing good with my friends and we took corn and now it's second day. We split up. Slim climbing vines to get to the top. When I was done searching that place I went to go down so I jumped off intending to land back on to the vine but miscalculated and fell on the sand and I died :(

Reaction score
My biggest fail was when I was playing Breeze island I was on a tree high up on the island, I was looking for people cause I had really good stuff. Then I see a guy going for corn and I was like "Nuh uh boi!" So I jumped down, landed on the sand and died. ._.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
One time, I had diamond boots, diamond helmet, iron chestplate, and iron pants. I also had a diamond sword.
Faced another guy in DM with full iron and diamond sword too. Killed him, had 1 1/2 hearts left. There was a noob hiding in the trees. He had a bow and one arrow. He shot me as I was eating, and killed me. I rage quit after that.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This isn't even funny...

I had a stone sword and someone fisted me to death, I literally couldn't hit him. I got hit glitch so badly. 1 in every 20 times one of my hits actually went through...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci