• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your biggest rival?

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
1st of all you didnt kill me.
2nd I killed you all the time we played with each other except yesterday when i died by a random.
3rd No offense but your so bad I didnt even dream of seeing you as a rival.
But at least your w/l is good (15% ?)
1) My w/l is cr*p
2) I would have killed you if another random player didn't

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really have a rival just because I don't care about wins and don't 1 vs 1 on DeathMatch but the closest Rival-ish people to me would be CraftyKratonite US server fights xD LeWilmon with the bow, maybe MightyJack with the Fishing Rod or Shovel ( never fought you with a fishing rod b4 Nick ) devil, YoungWolfyy_ or Cobrastyles in Sword fight, but the most would be DayBreak_27 we would always have 1 vs 1 just because we were to matched everything with really a lot of close fights , he would always be the one I would have a fair fight with and have one of the most intense fights.
I was gonna ask why i wasnt in there but i noticed i always die before we get to 1v1 lol

S

ShadowMasterZ

iProGames definitely. He was always very aggressive when seeing me in a game.
Reason for this was because I killed him in several games before. Than came that battle between him and danibull and me and my old two clan members. We defeated them with far less armor out of luck and good play.
That was the end of him.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hermanhals :p He accused me of hacking (when I wasn't!) and he got into an ongoing fight about I'm such a hacker :/ But one day we both said that this was getting old and we became friends! Also Pig_Slayer for Obvious reasons...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci