• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Epic Fails! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
I was doing pretty good, with an iron sword and full leather armor except for chain boots, but I was busy chasing someone and was late to get to the corn. I started racing there from the end of a road near the glass dome and was just outside the center park when the chests refilled. I got into the trees and sneaked over to the edge, bow out. Unfortunately, there was a team of two camping in the corn, already with full iron/gold/chain armor and iron swords. They were looking in chests, so I ran in and managed to kill the one with more armor, but he got me down to two hearts. The other had just made a diamond sword and ran after me. I got the glitch where sprint goes on/off and slows you down, and he one-hit me :(

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
So I played this game yester day and then you won't believe what happened..
First I <CLASSIFIED> <CLASSIFIED> <CLASSIFIED> <CLASSIFIED> <CLASSIFIED> <CLASSIFIED> <CLASSIFIED> and then all of the sudden 50 <CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED> and then I couldn't do anything but <CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED>.. To my unfortune it all ended with <CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED>...

/<CLASSIFIED> thread

Kaapo

Spectator
Reaction score
I've died a lot but not in any particularly faily ways... in my last game, a guy called C4BOMBER rather failed against me though.

I was in the town hall looking for players, I had full iron/gold/chain armor and an iron sword... then I fell into a traphole. Well, it's easy to get out of those by <CLASSIFIED>, but that takes a fair bit of time and I saw someone coming into the building. It was this C4BOMBER guy, he just stopped to look at me a couple meters away from my hole, and typed out in the chat (to his teammate): "He got stuck", referring to me. He then continued typing something else, I got fed up with him and took a single swing at him with my iron sword... and he died. I couldn't even have hit him more than once due to the knockback, but he had just actually come within my range with apparently 2 and a half hearts of health left at most and then stood there typing to his friend. Fail.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hmm i think my worst fail was when i was running around in map 2 i had diamsword and chain armor then i saw some random 0 ranked noob i ran up to him and JUST that moment i was going to hit him my keyboard locked up and i couldn't do anything exept watching when he slayed me with a wooden axe >:I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci