• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Epic Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
Having full leather armour and a stone sword and killing a team of two at the corn with full iron/gold armour and iron/stone swords. Took them both out one at a time, then put on there armor and stayed at the corn just before chest refill.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
I was playing a game recently and I'm pretty sure someone shouted ROHAN, it was a two person team and I killed them both :p

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
alright then! come on more some of these are Awesome

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Shouting "FOR ROHAN!!!!!" as I ran down a hill and killed a 3 man team.
YES BRO! LORD OF THE RINGS FTW! FOR ROOOOHHAAAAAAN!

My best win has to be when I had some leather and iron armour mixed and a stone axe for a weapon. There was a team of 2 people with either equal or better armour then mine and both had stone swords, which is better than my weapon, and I sneakily followed them to the cornucopia before the chest refill. I ran at them, got a couple hits on them, then managed to kill one. The other one fled when he had only a few hearts left and I had more than 5. This person died to the person that I killed next. This guy that killed the other guy comes to the cornucopia with full gold armour which was better than mine and he also had an Iron sword. I now had a stone sword from my kill, so I ran at him after having regenerated my health and got the kill. It wasn't yet death match, but the chests were just refilling and I got full Iron Armour and Diamond Sword. I won this game in the end though!

Another great win of mine included getting a sword from one of the outer chests of a 48T cornucopia. I also got an iron helmet and some food. The cornucopia was updated, so all the chests are covered with leaves and the main part of the cornucopia was completely filled with leaves. As the other tributes struggled to get to the middle chests, I got like 3 kills getting me full iron armour, except the chainmail pants. I also had 1 diamond and the items to craft an iron sword. So I run to the work bench at the end of one of the roads, craft my sword, and go on a killing spree. I got like 3 more kills, then headed to the forge to get rid of my useless items or extra items. I managed to get some iron pants to complete my armour from these kills too. My soon to be 4th kill of this time was crossing the river straight for me, then he saw me so he headed back to the other side. I started following him from the side I was on and he seemed scared. Then I checked behind me to see if someone was coming, and no one was there. But I saw a bunch of names! I turned around and headed for the name right at the back/side broken block entrance to the pink wool-floored house, and kill him. He supplies me 2 diamonds! I had an extra diamond now, so I headed for the gas station because the guy I was hunting at the river was long gone. There were about 3 names at the gas station, so I chased them. I killed none of them because I figured it wouldn't make any difference to kill some weaponless, armour less tributes. I headed back to the workbench at the end of the road and crafted myself a diamond sword. Then I headed back to the cornucopia and hid in the trees like usual, waiting for nightfall and the chest refill. Someone in full iron armour sees me and I see him, so I climb down my tree wielding an iron sword, then once I start hitting him switch to the diamond sword. I made it out of this battle while lagging a lot with 3 hearts remaining, and now had a lot of spare items. Then a minute later, after having almost fully refilled my health (8 hearts), another guy comes to the cornucopia right before the chest refill. I kill him because he had mostly leather armour and some chainmail, but he also had an iron sword. I lost like 2 hearts in this battle. After that I camped at the cornucopia for the night, because I don't like to leave the cornucopia just to get mobbed my mobs in the middle of the night. I waited for morning, headed for the forge and got rid of all the useless items I had. I went 3 trips to get rid of all the chests worth of bad items, which took most of the day. I realized my mistake and since I was near the village, I decided to check if there was anyone here. No body was at the pink house, so I scaled the river. There was someone crossing, and he didn't notice me until it was too late. I took 1 hit while killing him, and through all his items into the river. There were now 3 tributes left, so I headed back to the cornucopia since it was almost night at this point. It never made it to night, because the other tribute killed the 3rd last tribute. (or the 3rd last tribute killed himself, I never found out) The person I fought in death match had leather hat and pants, iron chest plate, chainmail boots and an Iron Sword. He started swinging wildly and I killed him after taking only 1 hit. It was a great win!

Both these games were on the 2nd map, because I don't much like the first one.

LastReach

Tribute
Reaction score
Probably when I got to the final deathmatch, oppenent had an enchanted bow and iron sword. Appearantly this person didn't know you have to aim to actually hit someone with the bow. So I managed to take him out with bread. Him having almost full Iron-Armor, me having leather cap only.

LastReach

Tribute
Reaction score
And also, me having full iron armor, confronting a weak, helpless, weaponless person. He says "Spare me", I say, "Under one condition, give me everything you own". He gives me "all" of his stuff. Mostly sticks, flint, and a compass.
I then killed him, apparently he had 2 golden apples and a diamond.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
And also, me having full iron armor, confronting a weak, helpless, weaponless person. He says "Spare me", I say, "Under one condition, give me everything you own". He gives me "all" of his stuff. Mostly sticks, flint, and a compass.
I then killed him, apparently he had 2 golden apples and a diamond.
Nice!

LastReach

Tribute
Reaction score
I just now got the last two kills with a diamond hoe winning a match :3

And like justin said it always feels nice to beat a team.
Have won a few brawls against a team of 2, 3, and 4. Not easy, but rewarding :)
When I lose against a team I rage that I hate teams lol
My question is, why did you make a diamond hoe?

bchunter

Spectator
Reaction score
I went to the final deathmatch with someone equal to me, we both had near full leather and iron swords. He got several swings on me, so I went on the run. I knew I was desperate and had to do something quick. I switched to my fishing pole, turned around, and started spam clicking. (when you hit someone with the fishing rod it does no damage but knocks them back about half a block). He had just started to swing when he was knocked back, so that gave me the half second I needed to start swinging at him. I started to circle him and got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci