• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your favorite book?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've read a lot of books in the past - in my Elementary school, I ended up winning their Advanced Reading contest (Well, technically I was behind my best friend by three points, because I ended up helping him take the test for a few Harry Potter books which gave him like 200 of his points, since he didn't actually read the books), because I read the most/longest books. (More points for longer books)

Off the top of my head:
Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance, all written by a fellow named Paolini or something.
I know there's a ton of other books that I really liked, but I can't remember any right now... ;____;
Yeah, that's a good series.

I also enjoy the Republic Commando series and a bunch of the Halo novels/short stories.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
"Do you even read Leo"
I am just going to post this here...

That's my personal bookshelf, double stacked... :p sorry about bad quality.

So asking me to post my favourite book is like asking me what my favourite hair on my head is :L

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
"Do you even read Leo"
I am just going to post this here...

That's my personal bookshelf, double stacked... :p sorry about bad quality.

So asking me to post my favourite book is like asking me what my favourite hair on my head is :L
I really like that bookshelf of yours :-]
#Inb4bookshelf

Reactions: Le0

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
My favourite books are the CHERUB Series by Robert Muchamore, Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Blood Red Road by Moira Young, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES. NOT THE OTHER ONES), Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild and A Little Princess.

Reaction score
My favourite books are the CHERUB Series by Robert Muchamore, Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Blood Red Road by Moira Young, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES. NOT THE OTHER ONES), Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild and A Little Princess.
CHERUB is amazing

Devblock

Survivor
Reaction score
I enjoy the likes of '1984', 'Of Mice and Men', 'Fahrenheit 451', and a few others straying around the core of my mind.

Art3mis

Spectator
Reaction score
I've read a lot of books in the past - in my Elementary school, I ended up winning their Advanced Reading contest (Well, technically I was behind my best friend by three points, because I ended up helping him take the test for a few Harry Potter books which gave him like 200 of his points, since he didn't actually read the books), because I read the most/longest books. (More points for longer books)

Off the top of my head:
Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance, all written by a fellow named Paolini or something.
I know there's a ton of other books that I really liked, but I can't remember any right now... ;____;
I loved Eragon and I ended up getting bored halfway through Eldest

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I have read a lot of books growing up, then sort of lost interested when I hit like 7th and 8th grades because of all the work that was required of the students.

I have to say that if I had a favorite for the content it would have to be A Left-Handed History of the World but for the writing it would have to be Great Expectations. Both are really good!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci