• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite Map On MCSG?

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
Hahaha that's my bad. I really messed up in the head because i have chemistry and history exam tomorrow, so i am in a hurry ;-; My bad
great excuse, really has a lot of things to do with what she said, doesn't it ?

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
KARMUNRAH? It had like an op temple and such and it was 48 too? Ohhh memories that map
I mean your post made me remember that map
Nope wasn't that map, this map was only on the PMC servers that MCSG hosted for a contest. I just looked it up, it was called Land of Ares. It came in 32nd place. Somehow Destinys Shivers came third o_O. Kinda wish some of those maps would make an appearance on the servers. Some of them were probably a lot better than some maps on now. Karmunrah(spelling??) was made by Joshky and Team Elite.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like a lot of different maps, I call too many of them my favorite.

I like maps with a cool design to them, and a placement of chests that make it so the game is fair for everyone.

My favorite maps are Survival Games: Adrenaline, Survival Games 4, Breeze Island, Origins (forgot the rest of the map name), Holiday Resort 2, Inertia, Demon's Breeze, Par 72, Valleyside University, and Hokuno.

My most favorite map is Construct :D
Glen FANBOI ALERT FOLKS :D

Sg2 is my favourite map untill they made the map un-playable nerfing every teir-2 their is on my route / Back-up route

J

District 13
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone else says, but my heart still loves Fortress Pyke, Ancient Survival Games Japan, the original Solar Frost, and Fortune Island (Thank god that map is still on the servers)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My 3 favorites:
Par 72 (beautiful mix of everything good in maps)
Holiday Resort 2 (the memories of Holiday Resort and just how original and creative it is)
Tewaran SG 3 (although it's not perfect, it's so beautiful and imaginative)

My 3 least favorite:
SG3 (there's spawn but the rest of the map is just a trashy jungle with 2 chests IMO)
Tewaran SG 2 (good map but I never have a good time because of the lack of flat land)
Inertia (it's boring. Imagine Moonbase 9 being stomped on and you get Inertia)

This is probably going to annoy a lot of people, but keep in mind I hardly even play MCSG anymore.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Turbulence, Zone85, SG 4, Valleyside, Icarus Fallen, Return to Moonbase 9 (before the revamp), Fortune Island, Par 72, Holiday Resort I and II and for nostalgia's sake: SG 2, Freeze Island (Please bring it back), Wyverns Wake, Ancient Japan and Yellowstone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci