• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite MCSG map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My fav used to be either SG4 or Valleyside, but I've changed to loving Alaskan Village.

I don't know what it is about that map, but I LOVE it!!!
Also, I have a route that will get me 3 tier 2s in 2 minutes, and nobody EVER goes for it!!
Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I'll get 6 tier 2s when people don't go for this other route near mine. (I get 6 tier 2s about half of the time, so I'll call it a 6 tier 2 route.)

I'm just amazed that my route hasn't been exposed, most of the routes I spend lots of time working to create are shown to people and flooded every game.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
My 3 favorite maps:
1. Fortress Pyke
2. Origins
3. Chernobyl 2015

I listed these based on how much I enjoyed said map. At the moment Fortress Pyke is my favorite because it's not super overplayed and I like it. Chernobyl is lower because I really enjoy looking and playing on the map, but I've kind of grown tired of it. I also really love Origins, and in my opinion from a technical standpoint it is the best map. It adds many unique features and changes to the gameplay, and the map isn't too big, my only real complaint is that chests and tier two chests especially are way to common and easy to find out in the open.

Talonax

Tribute
Reaction score
I haven't played on these servers for a long time but if I had to pick one it would probably be survival games 5 or remnant

IEllieI

Spectator
Reaction score
My fav used to be either SG4 or Valleyside, but I've changed to loving Alaskan Village.

I don't know what it is about that map, but I LOVE it!!!
Also, I have a route that will get me 3 tier 2s in 2 minutes, and nobody EVER goes for it!!
Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I'll get 6 tier 2s when people don't go for this other route near mine. (I get 6 tier 2s about half of the time, so I'll call it a 6 tier 2 route.)

I'm just amazed that my route hasn't been exposed, most of the routes I spend lots of time working to create are shown to people and flooded every game.
Yes! My all time favourite is SG4 although valley side isn't far behind:) and I've just started to become more familiar with Alaskan Village and I really like it:)

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Less SG4 answers than one would think. Im impressed. As for me; however, I like the following maps:

SG4 (lol)
Vallyside
Alaskan Village
Demond's Breeze

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Icarus: I have a good route.
  • Vallyside: Awesome map and I also have a great route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci