• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite MCSG Map?

What are your favorite maps? (Explain)

• SG1-SG5 (explain)

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Breeze, Freeze, or Demon's Breeze (explain)

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Teweran Map (explain)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Solar Frost

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Valleyside University

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Holiday Resort

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Fortress Pyke

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Team Elite Map (explain)

• Any one I left out (explain)

• Any Discontinued Maps (explain

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, okay, I know there are already a lot of threads out there but most of them are pretty old and I'm not looking to necro. Also, most of these threads left out several maps while I intend to include them all (you may also select more than one if you have multiple favorites, yes even breeze island.).
Here are my personal favorites:
Fortress Pyke - God I love this map, I just love the feel, the look, the chest placement, it's all brilliant!
Survival Games 2 - I remember when this map came out, back a looong time ago. I loved it even then, there's so many traps, well placed chests, secrets, and more! And just looking at the beatiful map is a spectacle to admire.
Survival Games 3 - This map is massive, difficult to find chests on, one of the few maps you risk starving on even with the new update that adds way too much food! It really has the Hunger Games feel to it. My only problem with it is once you have the best gear you can get and you're just wandering the map looking for people.
Demon's Breeze - Much better that the original Breeze Island in my opinion. It gets rid of that pesky water and replaces it with something much more menacing, lava! It also changes chest placement but not to a massive extent. The only problem with this map is the lag spikes from lava (the easy fix being to turn your sound off, but that is still annoying).
Wyvern's Wake - One of the newer maps, but still. The first time I played this map I knew it was a new addition to my favorites, the awesome designs, the cities and monsters, just epic to look at.
One of my few problems with this map is that I think they could have been a little more interesting with the chest placement. (But I am not sure of much as I have not had a chance to download it and explore the whole map.)
Teweran SG & Holiday Resort - I enjoy these maps both a lot and have a lot of fun with them, but that's pretty much all I have to say about them. :p
Runner Up: Solar Frost - While I enjoy this map for its devilish traps and originality it often has cheap deaths because of the size and doesn't give the played much to look at (also because of its size).
For the sake of space I bunched some maps together so you must explain which one is specifically your favorite.

c75shooter

Survivor
Reaction score
I love sg2! 50% of my wins is from that map :D I also like solar frost and sg3. I don't like Breeze island at all! I don't like it because of all the water fighting, the enemies always jumps in the water and escapes when they're low on health.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
The Survival Games 1 has always been my favorite map, before I found MCSG back in April of 2012, I was always trying to find a server to play The Survival Games on. Once voting was introduced, on MCSG, I always voted for it whenever possible. I get a sense of nostalgia when it is chosen, as rare as that is. Not to mention my route that I have spent a lot of my time improving.

Flump

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, My favorite is Valleyside University because the builds are amazing and i also have a chest route which contains 5 teir 2s. I also like other maps to like sg 4, sg2, sg5, Tsg2 and Demons breeze But to me Valleyside University Is my favorite map.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I used to have a clear favorite, but now I just can't pick one. I like SG1-3, TSG2, Valleyside, and Holiday Resort so much. They all have good gameplay and I do consistently well on them.

Boelens

Diamond
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze, that map is simply A-ma-zing. It's just lovely punching people off the bridges, because for some reason everyone goes on there but never chases you, I often have a sword but just fist kill people, punching them in lava or making them fall in holes. I win very often on that map, and it's by far one of my favourites.

Neonblaze2

Spectator
Reaction score
Fortress Pike man I gots an op chest rout, know the map inside out and I have recived more than a fourth of my wins on it, It is a great map overall and it is too underplayed It should have been one of those big-hit maps :3
~Neon :3

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Breeze, its pretty c:
Valleyside, I like how there are a lot of chests on it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member