• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite MCSG Saying

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand many threads like this may have been made before, but I haven't seen anything of this sort in quite some time, and it's nice to see how sayings and catchphrases cycle through the network!

Without further ado, I ask you to name your favorite saying/catchphrase/abbreviation/word/anything that relates to MCSG!

I'll start...

"In this current Peeeveeepeeeeee timezone!!1!1!1!!!" ChrisComedies

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
'bacca tem plz dood' or 'skype team say 123'

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
This probably sounds stupid and unbelievable but years ago, when I was a beeg nub (I am now only a nub, so I have progressed), I wanted teammates and everyone spammed chat with "team meet in cake room", "team say team zoplik90", and I thought up a more simple method: team say 123. Before that day, I had never seen that and after that day, gradually, more and more started using it. So, that one, and the one moose said.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
This probably sounds stupid and unbelievable but years ago, when I was a beeg nub (I am now only a nub, so I have progressed), I wanted teammates and everyone spammed chat with "team meet in cake room", "team say team zoplik90", and I thought up a more simple method: team say 123. Before that day, I had never seen that and after that day, gradually, more and more started using it. So, that one, and the one moose said.
123 :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci