• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your favorite soccer/football team?

Killzy

Survivor
Reaction score
I call soccer football so, please don't be confused about the two sports. I'm a pretty big football fan and I want to ask you guys What are your favorite teams? The teams can be in any league. My favorite teams are Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Last edited:

Goku3442

Tribute
Reaction score
Favourite teams? <: My Favourite teams are Manchester City, FC Barcelona and also Real Madrid c:

Killzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Barcelona (what a stereotype huh?), Panathinaikos FC and Olympiakos FC. They are both Greek teams.
I don't like Barcelona but I respect them. Real Madrid and Barcelona are rivals. Watch this video to see the fights at El Clasico(Real Madrid vs Barcelona)
Favourite teams? <: My Favourite teams are Manchester City, FC Barcelona and also Real Madrid c:
Manchester City is a really good team. They prove to themselves and everyone that they are good by beating Bayern Munich (2012-2013 Champions League Winner)

Last edited:

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I call soccer football so, please don't be confused about the two sports. I'm a pretty big football fan and I want to ask you guys What are your favorite teams? The teams can be in any league. My favorite teams are Real Madrid and Manchester United and by the way Happy New Year ;)
I don't watch the "Barcelona" stuff, I have only watched the World Cup this year and loved it, I joined the soccer team at school after that. I am from the US/India but my dad lived in Germany for quite some time in his life, so I rooted for them once the United States lost in the playoffs. I MEAN LIKE THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY THRASHED BRAZIL 7-1..I remember I was traveling in New York when that game was taking place. GO GERMANY!!!

Reaction score
N
I don't watch the "Barcelona" stuff, I have only watched the World Cup this year and loved it, I joined the soccer team at school after that. I am from the US/India but my dad lived in Germany for quite some time in his life, so I rooted for them once the United States lost in the playoffs. I MEAN LIKE THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY THRASHED BRAZIL 7-1..I remember I was traveling in New York when that game was taking place. GO GERMANY!!!
No one's ever going to forget that Germany-Brazil match xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci