• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your First game?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So... the timer is counting down, 3 seconds to go...how are you feeling, what are you thinking, are you naked?, do you need to pee. Anyway what was going through your head when your first game of mcsg started, what was the experience like?
P.S. I just read over that and it sounds so creepy in so many ways...

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My first game was back on sg 1 in the very early beta. I sneaked around for a while, until I starved, and then a guy with full diamond armor killed me at almost deathmatch.. it was my longest game, and remains my longest game. It clocked out at 57 minutes; my last 3 however I just went around collecting as many spiders as I could in spectator mode.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
First game was back when Sg1 had no t2s, the good old days. My hands were shaking, I had to pee, and I didn't know where to go. I ran for the center, didn't get anything. I went for the woods and ran and ran until I reached the glass dome wall. I found a nice tree and inside a chest! I don't remember what was in it as this was like a year ago but I camped the whole game. I was found by some guy who could walk on water so I am guessing he was using Nodus' Tracers to get me. He had full diamond armor I believe and his/her name was something along the lines of "PoinyBeta"

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Fo the first 3 months of playing my heart would beat tremendously hard.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to give two stories, because prior to MCSG even existing, I had played a different server which featured Team Vareide's SG Map with the standard plugin.
I was pretty nervous at first, but I found chests, got stuff, killed people, and I won the game.
Yes, that's right: the very first survival games round I ever played I won.

As for on MCSG, it didn't quite go the same...
First off note that this was the time of full diamond armor, sadly I managed to find none. I was just wandering at the back of the map getting a few wimpy items, then I ran into a 2 team with full diamond armor. Least to say I had my butt whooped inside out.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I was constantly trying to change my settings so I could get more than 15 fps ._. Lobby was more fun, I'd yell at people to tell me how to join the game... #NoobDays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci