• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your First Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
My first kiss was my girlfriend that I've had ever since the 6th grade. We've been dating for almost 3 years now so no regrets.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was about 2 years ago, at a disco on one of the worlds biggest youth football cups. Tbh, I don't even know what country she was from ._.

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a funny story, but here. So in fourth grade I had a girlfriend and she and her best friend were going to meet me somewhere. So I got there and we talked until I said like crap and her friend got all worked up about it, so then she said something (Which I forget) and said "If you guys kiss then I won't do what I said" so she kissed me on the lips for not even a second and ran away. THE END

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
My first actual date happened this summer actually. However we went to this drive-in theater that we have here and I was with two other couples who were lesbians. I was with a girl so it was like a homosexual triple date. Well we were sitting there just cuddling up a storm not really paying any attention to the movie. Then all of the sudden we got extremely horny then he started pulling on my hair and forced me into his neck and told me to suck and bite her neck.. Because you know, why not. Well I started to and she kept telling me to make it hurt and do it harder. Well I did, in more places besides the neck, if you know where I'm getting at. But at the same time I was enjoying, however I was concerned with what the aftermath was going to be. Then as soon as we got up to go to another screen to watch another movie, the girls screamed and held a cellphone up to her neck, and she had a hickey all down the side of her neck, I mean this thing was huge. So we raced around towns trying to find her makeup, however there was no hope. The next morning, I find myself curled up on the backseat of the car with her. I was curious, and had found myself wanting more, more than what had happened last night. I felt like I needed it more then ever. In desperate need, I woke her up, just for that feeling of my first kiss. She was startled by my sudden urge, I quickly jumped into things, not knowing what was going on. It was slimy, her tongue and mine, twisting and sliding together between the 2 mouths. I pulled out with a revolting taste in my mouth, with the taste, the taste of onions. I do not know how I should've been feeling. Celebratory as I'd just recieved my first kiss, or whether to be in disgust of the taste. The woman I was with last nights name was Fiona, this morning, she had transformed into an ogre. In my desperate need to pull away, I run. Over my shoulder I hear, 'It's all ogre now, laddeh.'

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
My first actual date happened this summer actually. However we went to this drive-in theater that we have here and I was with two other couples who were lesbians. I was with a girl so it was like a homosexual triple date. Well we were sitting there just cuddling up a storm not really paying any attention to the movie. Then all of the sudden we got extremely horny then he started pulling on my hair and forced me into his neck and told me to suck and bite her neck.. Because you know, why not. Well I started to and she kept telling me to make it hurt and do it harder. Well I did, in more places besides the neck, if you know where I'm getting at. But at the same time I was enjoying, however I was concerned with what the aftermath was going to be. Then as soon as we got up to go to another screen to watch another movie, the girls screamed and held a cellphone up to her neck, and she had a hickey all down the side of her neck, I mean this thing was huge. So we raced around towns trying to find her makeup, however there was no hope. The next morning, I find myself curled up on the backseat of the car with her. I was curious, and had found myself wanting more, more than what had happened last night. I felt like I needed it more then ever. In desperate need, I woke her up, just for that feeling of my first kiss. She was startled by my sudden urge, I quickly jumped into things, not knowing what was going on. It was slimy, her tongue and mine, twisting and sliding together between the 2 mouths. I pulled out with a revolting taste in my mouth, with the taste, the taste of onions. I do not know how I should've been feeling. Celebratory as I'd just recieved my first kiss, or whether to be in disgust of the taste. The woman I was with last nights name was Fiona, this morning, she had transformed into an ogre. In my desperate need to pull away, I run. Over my shoulder I hear, 'It's all ogre now, laddeh.'
Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life. <3

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
My first kissing was when I was like 9 years old :3 and we played "Russian entry". (A kissing game) And then I kissed her. But now I'm forever alone. :-: I've never had a girlfriend. But hey! Minecraft and MCSG are my bb's <3

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
A girl named sage. this was of course before i became socially awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci