• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your first Love <3

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok ok Listen Up. I was about fourteen and my family kept on visiting their so called friends. They had a 3 daughters. One was eighteen one was fourteen and one was seven. Ok so I was an only child (Got teh baby sister now :D) and there was nothing for me to do and my parents kept telling to me socialize. So I talked to the fourteen year old girl and she was smokin hot <3. Then she kept flirting with me so I knew thier was something thier they only lived down the road because they moved in our street. '-' Got that close to a kiss. BUT heres the twist that made me feel F***ed up forever. I was at her house looking at the pictures on the wall. They had names under each photo. Her name was Claudia Raguz and the rest of the family had the same last name EXCEPT for the dad which had Ian Vugrec. Vugrec was my last name. Then I asked my parents and they confirmed we were cousins...

SO YEAH thats some screwed up Good right there! xD Anyways tell me your firstlove <3

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Back in 7th grade (2 years ago) there was this girl I liked...other girls were asking me who I liked and eventually I told them...then the girl I liked said she likes me...we have pretty much everything in common :)
Couldve said a lot more but i was very general lol
Still together <3

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm still laughing my head off as I struggle to write this reply. xDDDDD

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There was a Female Walrus that I met while I was in the Zoo. She was quiet and kind, just like Walruses are meant. I began to speak to the Walrus and eventually we decided to leave the Zoo. We managed to break free, we're still together! :D

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So here I am just bathing my thick hide of blubber, (who doesn't want to be a pale mammal, amirite?) Anyway, there was this hunk of a male walrus that was striding by me and caught my eye. I mean, he was the Alpha walrus of the pack. He had just the right amount of confidence, charm, wit and humor to win me over and make me pur like a Walrus. I flapped my blubber at said hunk and I had him wrapped around my tusks in an instant. I got him and his buddies to smash a hole in the gate and we fled the zoo together. I haven't seen him in years, though, God only knows what he's doing. Probably luring some prostitute noobs to the 2 star hotel near Cornucopia. Yech. >_>

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haven't seen him in years, though, God only knows what he's doing. Probably luring some prostitute noobs to the 2 star hotel near Cornucopia. Yech. >_>
<_< That Walrus is doing so no more, he's decided to find some other kind of business...

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I met the hottest female Walrus last year. I followed her around all day sniffing her. Turns out she was lesbian. Shame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci